1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Of sweet water"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Points down the hallway to my room.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Um, Spirit. Stallion of the Cimarron.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:13 am. Half hour off.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The fan, and the other fan. And Grits licking on a spoon of cookie dough.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going out to eat and buy stuff to make chocolate chip cookies.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Playing binding of isaac.
9. What are you wearing?
Old high school pep band t-shirt and boxers.
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamed that we were being taken over by a race of aliens that expanded by forming mutual physical relations with a host species. They looked like jellyfish, but really small with really long flexible tendrils. They entered our bodies through any orifice in which they could enter our peritoneal cavity through the fewest membranes, in which they would then create a small opening with this tiny barb, enter that cavity, and expand their arms to bind with our major organs and our central nervous system. They could communicate to their host, and to an extent, influence the actions of their host's body through their link with the nervous system. In return, they hyped up the hosts innate and adaptive immune system. It was pretty cool. They were rather nice.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few moments ago when swearing about the final boss in Isaac.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Coat rack by the door.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw an imaginary space jellyfish-thing in my dreams. that count?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Its rather fun.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Pay off my student loans, pay off some of my other friends loans and or school bills, fix my car, and visit Korea to see family.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Doctors didn't know what sex I was when I was in utero.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Give humans complete empathy, so that we could understand each other and not deliberately cause harm.
19. Do you like to dance?
Sometimes. Depending on the music playing.
20. George Bush:
is not the president.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Would love to.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Sorry 'bout the mix up. Let's try that again"
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal: